Our family has recently experienced our first real road trip. And only half, since we’re still on vacation. As we’ve been a flying family until now, I feel compelled to share my newfound knowledge.
1. Everything at 1 in the morning is annoying. Including, but not limited to, the treble on the radio set to 4. Annoying enough to cause irrational anger towards your spouse.
2. Sonic is amazing. At all times.
3. You will hear “Mom. Mommy. Mommy. Mom? Mom? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Mom?” approximately 4,578,349 times. Every mile and a half.
4. Current country music is ridiculous.
5. Gas stations are creepy. And all truck drivers are murderers.
(Or at least they are at 2 in the morning when your Right Mind is sleeping.)
Sadly, that’s the extent of it. Be learned, friends, be learned.