Holy macaroni, it’s been awhile since my last post! I’m gonna need to work on that.
This is one of those personality posts. I enjoy reading others’, but I won’t be offended if you check out.
Have at it.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. What was the last book you read?
A book by Randy Singer that I can’t remember the name of (a result of skyrocketing/plunging pregnancy hormones).
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I think it was Bride Wars.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Probably Dancing with the Stars, or anything on HGTV and TLC.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Somewhere in Latin America. Maybe Argentina?
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Cinnamon Life cereal.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Mexican, Italian, Chinese.
8. What foods do you dislike?
I’m not a very picky eater. Even if I don’t like something, I’ll usually eat it anyways.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Olive Garden. Oh how I love thee and miss thee.
10. Favorite dressing?
The traditional – ranch.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Thanks to my awesome mom-in-law, a Honda civic.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans, sweatshirt, and fuzzy socks.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
TURKEY. For the love, I’ve been saying it for years, when’s it actually gonna happen??
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Definitely 1/2 full.
15. Where would you want to retire?
The thought of retirement makes me want to cry and be depressed.
16. Favorite time of day?
Definitely the morning.
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
19. What’s your idea of a perfect day?
Leisurely quiet time in the morning, breakfast with my husband, meeting up with friends, playing a board game in which I win, lighting a fire, and having multiple delicious, home-cooked meals interspersed throughout.
20. What’s your favorite quality about your husband?
I have a ton, but the one that I admire all the time is his genuine kindness and care for people.
21. What’s the most unattractive character trait(s) that you can think of?
Arrogance, cynicism, hard-heartedness, tactlessness.
22. Bird watcher?
Wow, shoot me now.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely a morning person. I’m exhausted by 9pm.
24. Do you have pets?
A very beloved cat named Cyrus that we’ve just discovered is of the breed, Ragdoll.
25. Any news you’d like to share?
My maternity leave got approved for December 20th, which means I don’t have to work the holiday season at the airport, thank You, Jesus!
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Probably playing outside until it got dark, always exploring something.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
More of a cat person, dogs are too high maintenance.
29. Are you married?
Oh yes, to the most wonderful man on earth.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
ALWAYS. It’s stupid not to.
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes, nothing serious.
32. Any pet peeves?
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Ham, green chile, mushrooms, and black olives.
34. Favorite Flower?
Probably roses. I’m not a huge flower person. It’s more the thought that counts.
35. Favorite ice cream?
Oreo or mint chocolate chip.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Taco del Sol.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Helen Ward, an update on her daughter’s broken leg.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Had a bowl of cereal.
41. Like your job?
Nope, not really right now.
Oh yes, broccoli and I love each other very much.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Wow, I’ve had a lot of favorite vacations. Honeymoon in Cancun, Peru, Costa Rica, New England in the fall.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
45. What are you listening to right now?
46. What is your favorite color?
I don’t have one favorite color.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
Ok, that was a lot of questions, and 5,000 brownie points if you finished it!