So my former pastor’s wife from Durango, Linn, began this quite a while ago, as a reminder to be purposeful about the things we have to be thankful for.
I am thankful:
- That Matt loves me deeply and lavishly – tonight we’re having a date night that he initiated and planned completely (homemade pizza and a movie in front of the fireplace)!
- That the Lord is so faithful to conform me into His image, even in the painful refining times.
- For my little kitty, Cyrus, who for some reason, brings us so much joy and makes us laugh all the time. We communicate. I know you don’t believe me, but we do. I know what he’s thinking and he’s a good listener.
- For my job that’s allowed us to fly all over the dang place. How kind is the Lord to give me a job that satisfies my desires and need for travel and adventure?!
- For an amazing family, both my own and my in-laws.
- Chris and Gloria – we hang out all the time and never get tired of each other, and I miss them when I haven’t seen them for two days.
That’ll do it for this week.
What are some things you’re thankful for?